Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas...

Look what Michael risked life and limb over the weekend to put up for me.

Fairy lights! :)

Here is the view as you come down our street...


... and walking up our path...


... and, finally, from the front balcony...


This year's lights are way brighter than the ones we have had in previous years, but Michael assures me that this style of light should stand a much better chance of lasting the distance, and won't require the constant replacement of bulbs that last year's strings did.

I have my fingers crossed now that they survive until the New Year at least -- they're still all illuminated after three days which is already better than last year's lights managed, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home