Seven random things
As Lara has tagged me for the 'Seven random things' meme which is currently doing the rounds, I might as well have a go...
1. I've travelled completely around the world twice -- once by sea and once by air.
2. I went to nine different schools while I was growing up, as my Dad was a submariner with the Royal Australian Navy and we moved around a lot.
3. One of those schools was an old style two room school, with a little room (which was actually the larger of the two), and a big room which you graduated to when the teachers thought you were ready.
4. I'm really easily distracted by things around me, and when I was at University I ended up working on my assignments in the section of the law library where copies of Australian parliamentary Hansard were shelved, as these were the only books in the library I felt no desire to pull off the shelves and read.
5. Despite the fact that I live in Sydney, I don't cope well with hot weather or high humidity.
6. I have a younger brother and sister.
7. I hate mint and the smell of mint with a passion.
As I can't think of anyone who hasn't already done this meme or a similar one in the past -- let alone the seven people required -- I won't be tagging anyone else here. Of course, if you read this and want to give it a go on your blog, be my guest. :)
The other thing which is currently making an appearance on a lot of knitting blogs is the "What's Your Personality Type?" quiz. No surprises with the outcome of this one...
|You Are An INFP|
You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.
... as I'm always an INFP on these personality tests.