Monday, September 18, 2006

More Sea Silk-y Goodness?

At least I'm hoping there will be some more in my future if I can find out the name of this 'Sea Silk' colourway...


I found the photo here on Hired Hands, but unfortunately Paula wasn't able to tell me the name of the colourway as it wasn't printed on the label. Anyway, I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to find out what colourway this stunning combination of greens and purples is, and that Purl Yarns will be able to order some in for me. In the meantime, if anyone knows the name of this 'Sea Silk' colourway, please let me know.

Oh, and apologies to Donni for running off with all the Hand Maiden 'Sea Silk' in 'Ocean'. ;)

It's entirely possible that I may have a bit of a thing for purple and green combinations like this. I already have several skeins of this...


... sitting in my stash, dreaming of one day soon becoming a long garter stitch scarf similar to one 'Joan' wore in one of the episodes of 'Joan of Arcadia'. Of course, Joan's scarf was a completely different colour -- from memory, I think it was rosy shades of pink.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:53 am, September 18, 2006, Blogger Ginger_nut said...

not 100% sure, but I think that colourway may be called periwinkle. it may be on the handmaiden site, or one of the stockists they provide a link to

 
At 12:10 pm, September 18, 2006, Blogger celia said...

Could it be Novascotia?

 
At 9:33 pm, September 18, 2006, Blogger The Bear said...

I'm on it... it's not anything like any of the colourways I have, or even have a sample of, so I have asked my trusty Hand Maiden ladies :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home